SOM-iMX8X: NXP i.MX8X
SOM-iMX8X: NXP i.MX8X
The SOM-iMX8X is the first i.MX processor to feature the Tensilica® HiFi 4 DSP which enables amazing user-interface sophistication and speed. It supports DSP-intensive applications like digital assistant front-end processing on embedded systems for IoT and smart-city use cases. It can also handle neural-network-based automatic speech recognition (ASR), for embedded AI and machine-learning applications. The optional DDR-RAM ECC support makes this the first SIL-3 safety-certifiable i.MX device creating a solid platform for safety-critical industrial automation and equipment such as robots and drones.
All of our Core Modules are available to purchase as an Evaluation kit for proof of concept. Details of the kit contents are on the tab below. Please submit your request on the quick form and we'll come back to you.
- Quad Core ARM Cortex A35 @1.2GHz
- Up to 4GB LPDDR4 and 64GB eMMC
- 2 x LVDS, 2x MIPI-DSI, up-to 1080p60
- WiFi 802.11ac, BT 4.2; 2x GbE, PCIe, USB2.0, 3x CAN-FD, 4x UART, 96x GPIO;
- Wide tempature range -40° to 85°C
- OS Support: Linux and Yocto Project File
- For industial HMI, image processing, digital signage
Get started with an Evaluation Kit
|CPU Architecture||ARM Cortex A35|
|CPU Model||i.MX 8QuadXPlus Quad-core|
|CPU Frequency||Up to 1.2GHz|
|Real Time Co-Processor||Yes|
|Memory||Up to 4GB LPDDR4|
|Onboard Storage||Up to 64GB eMMC|
|Display Interface||2x MIPI-DSI|
|Display Resolution (Max)||1080p60|
|Ethernet Ports||2 (RGMII interface)|
|WIFI||Certified 802.11ac Intel 8265 chipset|
|USB 2.0 Ports Host||1|
|MMC/SD/SDIO||Up to 1|
|PCIe||1x PCIe Gen. 3.0 * mutually exclusive with WiFi|
|UART/Serial||Up to 4|
|GPIO||Up to 96|
|I2C||Up to 3|
|SPI||Up to 4|
|Power Supply Voltage||4.0V – 4.5V|
|Dimensions||38 x 68 x 5 mm|
Yocto Project File
* Optional feature available on this product
CL-SOM-iMX8X Evaluation Kit
- SB-iMX8X carrier board
- WiFi antenna and cable
- Serial port cable
- MIPI-DSI to HDMI adapter
- USB cable and adapter
- 12V power supply
- Technical support for 12 months.
- Schematics review of the customer's carrier board design.
- LCD panel compatibility verification and driver adaptation service.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs.
Kit Price: $395Send Enquiry
Embedded Systems that meet your needs exactly
At Anders we understand that no two customers are the same, which is why we specialise in custom embedded solutions and offer a unique products tailored to the end application.Design Services