Rapid Development Kits
Evaluate your interface design with our range of rapid proof of concept services including MPU and MCU HMI Development kits, interface boards and HDMI displays
Getting your product to market sooner with rapid proof of concept
Building a proof of concept is the most fundamental stage of a project. Getting a basic functional model up and running can take hours of engineering effort and heavy financial investment, yet success is not guaranteed.
Our in-house expertise minimises risk and quickly solves technical challenges that can add delays and potentially even halt the project before it has properly begun. We ensure best design practice and assist with selecting critical components so that the final product can be built cost-effectively, avoiding availability issues, and meeting market needs including compliance and reliability.
i.MX8 HMI Development Kits
i.MX8 HMI development kits save you time and enable rapid proof of concept.
- Based on NXP's i.MX8 embedded boards
- Combined with 5", 7" or 10.1" displays
- HDMI or USB connection to connect easily
- Plug and play convenience
- Optimised QT images to enable easy software development and integration.
DragonEye STM32 Development Kits
Pre-configured, ready-to-run Microcontroller development kit, powered by the high performance STM32 ARM Cortex M4 core.
- MCU platform with STM's user-friendly GUI editor.
- Pre-integrated hardware components.
- Pre-integrated software driver package (BSP).
- Combined with 2.1" rotary encoder display
- Custom solutions available to suit your application
System on Module Evaluation Kits
Evaluating our range of high performance system on modules is easy with our ready to use evaluation kits.
- Low power i.mx93 SOM with AI/ML Neural Processing Unit for for performing low power machine learning applications at the edge
- Full range of i.mx8 SOMs for a range of applications with additional processing capability.
Want to know more?
We aim to offer reliable and long-term solutions to our B2B customers. If you are would like to discuss your display and/or embedded system requirements please contact us below.