With the competitive landscape increasing, yet the product lifecycle decreasing, ensuring that your product is ‘first’ on the shelf, or the ‘best’ on the shelf is of the upmost importance. Using an HDMI display for rapid proof of concept allows engineers to begin user interface design before hardware is finalised.
What we cover in this whitepaper:
- HDMI Panels - plug n play
- Cutting down fulfillment time
- Advantages and disadvantages of HDMI displays
- Embedded board compatability
- Finalising hardware
- Alternative interface options