Join the Anders Family!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about new technologies, detail oriented, enjoy problem solving and have ability to navigate the complexity of Asian supply chain process, we want to hear from you.
Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
LOCATION - Dongguan, China
At Anders, we are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of technology and innovation. We take pride in delivering high-quality electronic products to our customers, and we believe that an efficient supply chain is crucial to our success.
As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a dynamic person to join our team and co-ordinate our Asia supply chain.
The Supply Chain Co-ordinator plays a pivotal role in optimising our supply chain operations in Asia. You will be responsible for enhancing efficiency, ensuring timely delivery of products and services to our customers whilst minimising costs. If you are a detail-oriented professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about new technologies, enjoys problem-solving, and has the ability to navigate the complexities of the Asian supply chain process, we want to hear from you.
What you need to be successful:
- Manage and optimise the end-to-end Asia supply chain process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Process and manage purchase orders, ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and timely delivery.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to forecast demand and adjust plans accordingly.
- Monitor and maintain optimal inventory levels to meet demand.
- Coordinate logistics activities for incoming and outgoing goods.
- Utilise data and analytics to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards and regulations.
- Act as a liaison between internal functions and suppliers.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks in the supply chain.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance efficiency and reduce costs within the supply chain.
The Anders experience is highly rewarding as you will enable our customers to turn their concepts into reality.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Electronics Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supply chain coordination within the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Strong understanding of electronics components, manufacturing processes, supply chain processes, and electronics industry dynamics.
- Excellent communication in English, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of customs regulations and import/export requirements in Asia.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to make informed decisions to optimise supply chain performance.
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and an open, supportive place to work. All applicants will be considered equally, regardless of race, origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Does it sound like you?
Get in touch!
Does it sound like you? Get in touch!
If you are ready to take on a challenging role in an exciting industry and be a part of our growing team, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
History of success
At Anders we have a rich history of success in candidates who have gone on to develop their careers following successful industrial placements with us. Here are some of their stories: