SOM-iMX8: NXP i.MX8
SOM-iMX8: NXP i.MX8
The NXP Freescale i.MX8 System on Module comes with the i.MX 8M processor, which contains a high-performance Video Processing Unit (VPU) alongside dual 1.5GHz Cortex-A53s and the Cortex-M4 and Vivante GC7000Lite. Perfect for applications such as digital signage and high-speed industrial vision inspection, as well as consumer media-streaming devices, the VPU provides up to 4Kp60 Ultra-HD video playback (HEVC/H.265) and multimedia support including MPEG4, and DIVX.
All of our Core Modules are available to purchase as an Evaluation kit for proof of concept. Details of the kit contents are on the tab below. Please submit your request on the quick form and we'll come back to you.
- Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 @1.5GHz
- Up to 4GB LPDDR4 and 64GB eMMC
- LVDS, MIPI-DSI, HDMI 2.0, up to 4096 x 2160
- GbE, WiFi, BT, PCIe x 2, USB3 x 2, UART x 4, GPIO x 90
- Wide tempature range -40° to 85°C
- OS Support: Linux, Android, Yocto Project File
- For industial HMI, image processing, digital signage
Get started with an Evaluation Kit
For information about samples and pricing, complete the form below and we'll come back to you with more details.
|CPU Architecture||ARM Cortex A53|
|CPU Model||i.MX8M Quad Core|
i.MX8M Dual Core
|CPU Frequency||Up to 1.5GHz|
|Real Time Co-Processor||Yes|
|Memory||Up to 4GB LPDDR4|
|Onboard Storage||Up to 64GB eMMC|
|Display Resolution (Max)||4096 x 2160|
|Ethernet Ports||1 (MAC+PHY)|
|WIFI||Certified 802.11ac Intel 8265 chipset|
|Bluetooth||V4.2 BLE * mutually exclusive with 2nd USB port|
|USB 3.0 Ports Host||2|
|MMC/SD/SDIO||Up to 1|
|PCIe||Up to 2 (Gen 2.1)|
|UART/Serial||Up to 4|
|GPIO||Up to 90|
|I2C||Up to 3|
|SPI||Up to 2|
|Power Supply Voltage||3.35V – 4.2V|
|Dimensions||42 x 68 x 5 mm|
Yocto Project File
* Optional feature available on this product
CL-SOM-iMX8 Evaluation Kit
- SB-iMX8 carrier board
- WiFi antenna and cable
- Serial port cable
- USB cable and adapter
- 12V power supply
- Technical support for 12 months.
- Schematics review of the customer’s carrier board design
- LCD panel compatibility verification and driver adaptation service.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the product not suitable.
Kit Price: $395Send Inquiry
Embedded Systems that meet your needs exactly
At Anders we understand that no two customers are the same, which is why we specialise in custom embedded solutions and offer a unique products tailored to the end application.Design Services