Rugged Industrial PCs
Reliable computing solutions for the harshest of environments
Extreme temperatures, exposure to dust, dirt and water, and high levels of vibration and shock
Extreme computing at its best!
Compact, fanless, low power solution ready to use out of the box.
- Apollo Lake Quad Core Computing
- Extreme ruggedised design
- Rich I/O
- Long range wireless communication
- IP67/IP69K design
- 15-Year CPU Life Cycle
Reliability for heavy machinery
In environments such as Agritech or Construction where precision computing is required on heavy machinery, reliability and high performance are key. Our impressive rugged solutions offer:
- IP67/IP69K dirt and dustproof design
- Vibration resistance
- 4G LTE and WiFi capability brings high-speed connectivity
Realiability in extreme conditions
Our rugged solutions are ideal for Marine Fleet Management systems because of their extreme durability and computing power
- IP67/IP69K grade enclosure to prevent sea/salt water corrosion
- Smart Vent for reduced humidity and improved heat dissipation
- Wide operating temperature -40°C to +70°C
- MIL-STD-810G 514.6C-2 industry standard.
Versatile, scalable I/O
Rich and adaptable Interface options are available to meet the exacting needs of industrial applications.
- Combi port that supports 2 CANs and 2 COMs
- Selective display ports(HDMI/VGA)
- Full-size mini PCIe slot for 4G LTE modules
- M.2 2230 slot for Wi-Fi modules
- 2 ports for Wi-Fi antennas
- 2 ports for LTE antennas
Want to know more?
We aim to offer reliable and long-term solutions to our B2B customers. If you would like to discuss your display and/or embedded system requirements please contact us below.