On May 19th we will be exhibiting at the Electronic Components Show at the Kassam Stadium in Oxford and we'd love to see you there.
If you manufacture devices, whatever the application you will want to design products that are imaginative, intuitive, and intelligent, whilst complying with a range of industry standards. That's why the worlds most trusted brands come to us to help solve their complex product design and engineering challenges.
We will be showcasing our commitment to engineering precision, and our total, value-add, end to end service.
- Collaboration from initial concept through to prototype and mass production, from a rapid development kit to fully optimised solution.
- Our latest display technologies providing exceptional clarity and responsiveness
- Our embedded systems offering reliable and safe connectivity
- Machine learning accelerators in our hardware
- Our extensive range of coverlens solutions including custom shapes, mirrored glass, bevelled edges and many other features
In addition, Rhett Evans, willl be discussing the challenges that OEM face when designing new products and how successful companies overcome these challenges.
Check it out at 12:30pm in the seminar area
|WHERE||Kassam Stadium, Oxford|
|WHEN||19th May 2022|
Discover latest innovations, products and technologies
We bring precision, simplicity and smart integrated solutions that enhance user experience, to life. We have invested in our people and skillset. and by providing breadth and depth in engineering skills, languages, solutions, and services, we remove the complete supply chain complexity. We take care of the entire journey, so you don’t have to. The solutions we provide encompass display and embedded solutions which have long continuity of supply.
If you have a design concept or a challenge you want help with or simply want to have a chat with one of our team, come along to stand 45 or get in touch - we'll be delighted to see you.
Anders – #ThePeopleBehindTheScreen