March is here, spring is coming and we are about to attend our first event in over 2 years. Preparation is underway for Medical Technology UK, 16th – 17th March 2022 and we'd love to see you there. If you're a manufacturer of medical and healthcare devices you will want to design products that are imaginative, intuitive, and intelligent, whilst complying with a range of industry standards.
For over 30 years, we have been helping the world’s most trusted healthcare brands solve their complex product design and engineering challenges. We will be showcasing our commitment to engineering precision, and our total, value-add, end to end service.
Come and discover:
- How we collaborate from initial concept through to prototype and mass production, from a rapid development kit to fully optimised solution.
- Our latest display technologies providing exceptional clarity and responsiveness
- Our embedded systems offer reliable and safe connectivity
- Machine learning accelerators in our hardware
- Our extensive range of coverlens solutions including custom shapes, mirrored glass, bevelled edges and many other features
|WHERE||Coventry Building Society Arena, Coventry|
|WHEN||16th & 17th March 2022|
|WHY||The exhibition and learning place for Medical Device Engineers|
|VISITOR REGISTRATION||Register to attend
The solutions we provide to the medical industry follow ISO13485 requirements throughout the life of the project and have long continuity of supply.
We bring precision, simplicity and smart integrated solutions that enhance user experience, to life. We have invested in our people and skillset. and by providing breadth and depth in engineering skills, languages, solutions, and services, we remove the complete supply chain complexity. We take care of the entire journey, so you don’t have to.
Covering every key discipline; mechanical, software, hardware, optical and firmware, we are here to listen, advise and help you to create your concept and bring your product to life.
If you have a design concept or a challenge you want help with or simply want to have a chat with one of our team, come along to stand 82 or get in touch - we'll be delighted to see you.
Anders – #ThePeopleBehindTheScreen