Enabling rapid evaluation of our system on modules with ready to use evaluation kits
NEW - Evaluate the latest i.MX93 Processor
UCM-iMX93 is an ultra-miniature System-on-Module (SoM) built around NXP i.MX93. Featuring Cortex-A55 CPU and Cortex-M33 real-time co-processor, it includes an integrated AI/ML Neural Processing Unit for for performing low power machine learning applications at the edge of the network.
- UCM-iMX93 dual core 1.7GHZ with NPU, 2GB DRAM, 32GB Storage, Ethernet, WiFi and BT
- SB-UCMIMX93 carrier board
- 5" WXGA LCD with capacitive touch panel
- WiFi antennas and cables
- Serial port and USB cable and adapter
- 12V power supply
i.MX8 Evaluation Kits
Dual and Quad Core Cortex-A53 System on Modules ready to evaluate for a range of applications
Our evaluation kits come with:
- Technical support for 12 months.
- Schematics review of the customer's carrier board design.
- LCD panel compatibility verification and driver adaptation service.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs.
Want to know more?
We aim to offer reliable and long-term solutions to our B2B customers. If you would like to discuss your display and/or embedded system requirements please contact us below.