Join the Anders Family!
Want to shape the future of embedded display tech? Work with us!
FULL TIME/PERMANENT - Witney, Oxfordshire, UK
Anders Electronics is the market leader for solutions in display, embedded, and LED technology.
Through a design-led collaborative approach, from development through to the supply of world class products for global B2B customers, we are the engineering and industry specialists, dedicated to making electronic touchscreen technology engaging and enjoyable.
Our 70 year evolution is focused on reliability and innovation, and has an unrivalled depth of service, scope of engineering skill, scale of capabilities, global manufacturing reach, and speed of operations. We are rapidly expanding our global footprint.
About the role
Are you passionate about new technologies and would like to make a difference by helping our customers innovate?
- Support and manage our product portfolio, segments, roadmap and ongoing product strategy.
- Analyse our markets, conducting pricing, competitor and profitability analysis.
- Ensure company portfolio and marketing efforts support our overall strategy and goals.
- Develop sales tools, product presentations, customer demos and related collateral to enable new business generation.
- Analyse sales data and create plans to improve product line sales conversion of good fit leads.
- Represent the company and tailor communication to explain the customer-led benefits of our portfolio.
- Work alongside Marketing to ensure brand positioning and marketing initiatives are in line with our overall strategy and deliver impactful results.
- Ensure product positioning articulates our value proposition and customer benefits, and our digital marketing outreach effectively drives in-bound opportunities.
- Results oriented, focused on achieving results with a sense of urgency.
- Team player, creates strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion, believes in the value that our products and technologies bring to the customer.
- Cultural diversity, understands and wholly embraces the value that cultural diversity brings to the workplace and society.
- Leadership, gains the respect of colleagues, customers and stakeholders by taking ownership of issues and finding solutions.
- Customer focused, seeks to understand and meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Personal development, actively seeks feedback, strives to acquire new knowledge and transfers learnings across multiple areas.
- Coaching, shares own knowledge actively, provides timely and constructive feedback, coaches and develop others.
- Strong understanding of technology and the ability to rapidly assimilate new concepts.
- Background in product management or related area including product marketing, business development, sales and applications engineering and support.
- Demonstrated success of developing and launching product portfolios.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate and engage effectively with senior stakeholders including engineers, designers and business leads.
- A proven track record of establishing and nurturing collaborative long-term partnerships with stakeholders.
- Inspires confidence and excitement when communicating our product vision.
- End-to-end understanding of business models, strategy, ROI, and key financial levers.
- Robust understanding of market trends, practices, consumer behaviour, new emerging revenue streams and best practices to introduce new product portfolios.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with complex groups of data to develop insights.
- Proposes solutions to complex and difficult scenarios with multiple constraints. Uses sound judgement to assess risks and opportunities in a well-structured, data-driven and concise way.
- Outstanding project management skills, ability to work with multiple stakeholders to deliver complex programs efficiently. Strong understanding and experience in agile project management methodologies.
This vacancy has immediate availability and applications close on 31st January 2022.
We have seen the birth of most of the display and embedded technologies in common use today, and outlived several too.
The world has certainly changed in the last 70 years and so have we. We have continuously evolved our expertise, technology and service to always exceed our customers’ expectations.
A happy team is an effective team!
Earlier this year, we joined the #HappinessAtWork campaign and asked our team "What makes you happy at work?" Here's what they had to say...