SOM-iMX7: NXP i.MX7
SOM-iMX7: NXP i.MX7
NXP i.MX7 System on Module featuring basic 2D graphics on a very wide range of small to large size displays. Featuring a wide range of embedded interfaces, CL-SOM-iMX7 is a versatile platform for industrial automation and control systems. Dual Gbit Ethernet, 2x2 MIMO dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 make CL-SOM-iMX7 an excellent solution for networking, communications and IoT applications.
CL-SOM-iMX7 is provided with a full Board Support Package and ready-to-run images for the Linux operating system. The CL-SOM-iMX7 BSP includes Linux kernel 3.14, Yocto Project file-system and U-Boot boot-loader.
All of our Core Modules are available to purchase as an Evaluation kit for proof of concept. Details of the kit contents are on the tab below. Please submit your request on the quick form and we'll come back to you.
- Dual Core ARM Cortex A7 @1GHz
- Up to 2GB DDR3 and 32GB eMMC/NAND
- LVDS, MIPI-DSI, Parallel RGB at up to 1920 x 1080
- GbE x 2, WiFi, BT, PCIe, USB2 x 5, CAN x 2, GPIO x 124
- OS Support: Linux
- For secure, wearable, portable IoT applications
Get started with an Evaluation Kit
|CPU Architecture||ARM Cortex A7|
|CPU Model||i.MX7 Dual Core|
i.MX7 Single Core
|CPU Frequency||Up to 1GHz|
|Real Time Co-Processor||Yes|
|Memory||Up to 2GB DDR3|
|Onboard Storage||Up to 32GB eMMC/NAND|
|Display Resolution (Max)||1920x1080|
|TouchScreen Controller||RTP and CTP|
|Ethernet Ports||Up to 2|
|USB 2.0 OTG||1|
|USB 2.0 Ports Host||Up to 4|
|MMC/SD/SDIO||Up to 2|
|PCIe||Up to 1 (Gen 2.1)|
|UART/Serial||Up to 7|
|GPIO||Up to 124|
|CANBus||Up to 2|
|I2C||Up to 3|
|SPI||Up to 3|
|Power Supply Voltage||3.2V – 4.5V|
|Dimensions||42 x 68 x 5 mm|
* Optional feature available on this product
CL-SOM-iMX7 Evaluation Kit
- WiFi antenna and cable
- Serial port cable
- HDMI to DVI cable
- USB cable and adapter
- LCD panel
- Adapters & cables for generic LCD panel interface
- 12V power supply
- Technical support for 12 months.
- LCD panel compatibility verification and driver adaptation service.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs.
Kit Price: $375Send Enquiry
Embedded Systems that meet your needs exactly
At Anders we understand that no two customers are the same, which is why we specialise in custom embedded solutions and offer a unique products tailored to the end application.Design Services