SOM-iMX6: NXP i.MX6
SOM-iMX6: NXP i.MX6
NXP i.MX6 System on Module provides high-performance graphics and image processing, as well as its miniature size and power efficiency making it ideal for graphic intense applications.
All of our Core Modules are available to purchase as an Evaluation kit for proof of concept. Details of the kit contents are on the tab below. Please submit your request on the quick form and we'll come back to you.
The SOM-iMX6 is also available as Embedded Display kit with 7" WVGA, 10.1" WXVGA or 12.1" XGA display and PCAP touch providing a rapid prototyping HMI solution.
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 @ 1GHz
- Up to 4GB DDR3 and 32GB eMMC
- MIPI, LVDS, Parallel RGB up to 1920 x 1080
- Ethernet, WiFi, USB x 5 CAN x 2, UART x 5, GPIO x 112
- Ideal for industrial graphic intense applications.
Get started with an Evaluation Kit
|CPU Architecture||ARM Cortex A9|
|CPU Model||i.MX6 single-core|
i.MX6 Plus quad-core
|Memory||Up to 4GB DDR3|
|Onboard Storage||Up to 32GB eMMC|
2 x LVDS
|Display Resolution (Max)||1920x1080|
|TouchScreen Controller||RTP and CTP|
|WIFI||802.11b/g/n Broadcom BCM4343W chipset|
802.11a/b/g/n/ac Broadcom BCM4339 chipset
|USB 2.0 OTG||1|
|USB 2.0 Ports Host||4|
|MMC/SD/SDIO||Up to 3|
|UART/Serial||Up to 5|
|GPIO||Up to 112|
|CANBus||Up to 2|
|I2C||Up to 3|
|SPI||Up to 4|
|Power Supply Voltage||3.3V – 4.5V|
|Dimensions||75 x 65 x 6 mm|
* Optional feature available on this product
CL-SOM-iMX6 Evaluation kit
- SB-FX6 Carrier Board
- WiFi antenna and cable
- HDMI to DVI adapter cable
- Serial port cable
- USB cable and adapter
- LCD panel
- Adapters and cables for generic LCD interface
- 12V power supply
- Technical support for 12 months.
- Schematics review for customer’s carrier board design
- LCD panel compatibility verification and driver adaptation service.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs.
Minimal configuration P/N: SOM-iMX6-C1000-D05-U2
1K-unit price: $56
Embedded Systems that meet your needs exactly
At Anders we understand that no two customers are the same, which is why we specialise in custom embedded solutions and offer a unique products tailored to the end application.Design Services