We pride ourselves on our professional business network which we’ve nurtured for over 70 years. Our network benefits many, as we can join the dots across our value chain to ensure an end-to-end approach. Trade Shows are vital to us, as there is no forum like it to cement a network framework.
This is why we are delighted to announce that we are exhibiting at the forthcoming TechEx Global event on the 1st and 2nd of December 2022, at London Olympia. TechEx Global is the world-leading enterprise technology exhibition and conference, showcasing game-changing, cutting-edge innovations and industry insights.
As one of the global leaders in the design, development, engineering, and distribution of display and embedded technology, we have a wealth of knowhow, experience, and expertise to showcase in the following areas:
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Big Data
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
- Edge Computing
Meet us at TechEx to see, hear, and learn about our flexible all in one place IoT solutions.
- Fanless design and low power consumption (relevant in our current energy conservation, cost conscious environment)
- Edge analytics capability for greater privacy and security
- Custom electronics and touchscreen display for IoT connected device development
The same Software tools and hardware components that support our Gateways can also be used for custom IoT device development, keeping your important and confidential data secure, only sending critical information across the network with support for secure Over the Air (OTA) updates via Mender.
Through our knowledge across hundreds of projects, our inhouse engineering experts can offer expert advice on customised hardware to suit your applications, extending support to the most popular range of Radio Frequency Communications (RF comms), e.g.: LoRa, Zigbee, MIOTY etc.
What you can discover on Stand 19!
- ARM based IOT solutions available in all configurations from computer on module and SBC through to IOT Gateway, to ensure that our customers board design is perfect for their application
- Custom designed FACET cards for additional functionality, bespoke shape, size, layout etc. to meet your exact and specific requirements
- Intel based ruggedised IP66 boxed IOT gateway PC for harsh, outdoor environments with 15 year CPU life cycle support.
Rapid Prototyping Kits
You can also take a look at our ARM based rapid prototyping HMI kits to get your product concept to reality faster. These kits are ready to run and feature:
- Choice of 5" WVGA, 7" WSVGA or 10.1" WXGA display
- Projected Capacitive Touchscreen
- ARM Cortex A53 CPU
- Up to 8GB LPDDR4 and 64GB eMMC
- Linux OS
- All cables
With experience in literally hundreds of IoTG and Electronics Device projects, we can help you to turn your concepts into reality. So, come along, look us up, and let’s have a chat about your next IOT project, or contact us below and we will be happy to speak with you.