Join the Anders Family!
If you have a passion for sales, generating new leads and surpassing revenue goals, then why not further your career at Anders.
LOCATION - Witney, Oxfordshire, UK (hybrid working)
At Anders we work with our customers to enable product development with our bespoke displays and embedded systems for the new generation of user interfaces and devices.
We are continuously expanding our portfolio to add exciting new products and tap into innovative new markets.
You are a self-starter, highly motivated and passionate about utilising your technical and commercial expertise to deliver business objectives, outstanding customer service and sales growth.
You have high learning agility and are passionate about building and developing collaborative strong relationships including executive, engineering and product leadership teams
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to develop relationships, understand customers’ needs, earn their trust, and demonstrate how our bespoke solutions will deliver business value and competitive advantage. By understanding our customer’s business model, growth objectives and their end-user experience strategy, you will position our offering and expertise to assist our customers to achieve their goals.
By forming close relationships with our customers, you will learn and map their business and technical requirements and their capabilities to identify and sell effective solutions that drive business value and ROI and influence the decision-making process.
Day to Day
- Identify and engage with decision makers and influencers, creating strategic and long-term partnerships with customer’s product team, advocating for technologies that focus and generate new opportunities for growth.
- Manage the sales process, ensuring delivery against KPIs, with a strong emphasis on new business pipeline whilst growing revenue from existing accounts.
- Work in conjunction with the sales team as a key technical advisor, mapping product and technology value to the prospect’s needs
- Understand competitive landscape to properly position company’s differentiators, designing and delivering detailed presentations to win new business.
- Continuously grow skills in consultative sales, understanding technical solutions, and applying expertise to demonstrate thought leadership during customer engagements.
- Understand and implement technical sales strategies to improve win rates.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to build sales campaigns and incremental pipeline.
- Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short term and long-term issues that must be addressed, recommending options and course of actions.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- 2-3 years’ experience in B2B sales of embedded computing technologies
- A self-starter, highly self-motivated to deliver business objectives, outstanding customer service and sales growth
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management, problem solving, communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical ability with a consistent and methodical approach able to identify trends and common issues
- Aptitude to utilize selling technologies to network, engage clients and identify new business opportunities
- Experience building strong operational and collaborative relationships at all levels throughout the sales life cycle
- Ability to work well in a demanding environment, managing multiple projects across a broad product portfolio
We are an equal opportunity employer and an open, supportive place to work. All applicants will be considered equally, regardless of race, origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Flexible work arrangements
Health Plan including dental and eye care
Additional paid time off (over holiday allowance)
Learning and development incentives
Does it sound like you? Get in touch!
Send us your details below and email your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
History of success
At Anders we have a rich history of success in candidates who have gone on to develop their careers following successful industrial placements with us. Here are some of their stories: