Join the Anders Family!
Want to develop creative campaigns to reach new audiences and get results?
Digital Marketing Executive
LOCATION - Witney, Oxfordshire, UK (hybrid working)
At Anders we work with our customers to develop innovative, inspirational, intelligent displays and embedded systems for the new generation of user interfaces and devices.
We aim to inspire through our technology and delight our customers with our approach to enhance their user’s experience. We collaborate with our customers to create integrated systems, delivering an exciting product journey to enable them to turn their concepts to reality and differentiating them within their market.
About the role
We are looking for dynamic, creative talent to develop innovative and inspirational marketing campaigns which will reach new customers and audiences to help drive our business growth.
The newly created position of Digital Marketing Executive (DME) is an exciting and varied role supporting the Marketing and Business Development teams.
This dynamic and hands-on role will develop and execute an integrated digital marketing strategy promoting our company, products and services. This outreach will reach new customers and audiences effectively, to help drive our business growth via existing and new channels.
You will require very high-level analytical skills to continuously monitor traffic, engagement and deliver insights to the teams.
Day to Day:
With rapid developments in social and digital trends and methodology, you will need to continually adapt to new platforms, content and styles to maximise engagement. Our channels put our brand up front and central to our audience, opening our network to prospects. It is therefore key that we leverage our guiding principles to ensure brand protection and reputation management, whilst taking the opportunity to develop new concepts that can further drive brand development.
- Collaboration with Marketing and Business Development to initiate and drive new lead generation campaigns, leveraging various marketing platforms including website, email, social media and video.
- Create and execute engaging digital channel campaigns and foster engagement across the company to maximise the outreach opportunities
- Engage with key opinion leaders, groups and influencers to increase outreach
- Create effective digital marketing campaigns via email, newsletters and/or related media
- Update, monitor and develop the corporate website to grow awareness and conversions
- Collaborate with our website partner to ensure continuous website SEO/SEM/UX/UI optimisation
- Design, produce and optimise branded marketing material to support the delivery of marketing campaigns and PR activities (including images, video, newsletters, digital and printed brochures, whitepapers and datasheets)
- Ensure brand consistency across online and offline platforms
- Copywriting and content creation/ management for the website and social media
- Live and breathe social media with the ability to communicate the benefits of utilising our online marketing mix to position the company
- Keep up to date with new forms of digital marketing and channels; and actively expand and improve our brand positioning
- Creative flair and a good eye for photography, design, and styling
- Experience using Google Analytics to create reports, measure data and implement change
- Previous experience of using Adobe Creative suite products (Photoshop, InDesign) alongside the ability to use Vimeo and other platforms to create customised content
- Strong IT, social media, digital marketing, and online networking expertise
- Strong understanding of marketing with a relevant qualification
- Demonstrated success within previous digital marketing positions
The right candidate:
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written skills and interacts confidently with stakeholders
- Technology: Thorough understanding of digital marketing platforms and willingness to learn new developments and techniques that will help to drive our position and outreach
- Development: Motivated, ambitious, confident, proactive, and organised; driven to further develop the role to increase impact
- Cultural diversity: understands and wholly embraces the value that cultural diversity brings to the workplace and society
- Personal Development: Actively seeks feedback, strives to acquire new knowledge and transfers learnings across multiple functional areas
We are an equal opportunity employer and an open, supportive place to work. All applicants will be considered equally, regardless of race, origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
We have seen the birth of most of the display and embedded technologies in common use today, and outlived several too.
The world has certainly changed in the last 70 years and so have we. We have continuously evolved our expertise, technology and service to always exceed our customers’ expectations.
A happy team is an effective team!
Earlier this year, we joined the #HappinessAtWork campaign and asked our team "What makes you happy at work?" Here's what they had to say...