Display Technology Selection
The versatility of the Liquid Crystal Displays (LCD) has meant that many technological forms have emerged each with their own unique optical properties. Should you use monochrome or colour and what options are available within each? If you need guidance selecting where to start, discuss your requirements with us!
STN/FSTN LCD Displays
Highly reliable and versatile Monochrome LCD displays are continually evolving and offer low cost solutions with completely flexible designs - ideal for industrial and smart metering applications.
- Simple integration
- Long term availability
- Technologies including TN, HTN, STN, FSTN, FFSTN, DSTN
- With or without touchscreens
These displays have tiny transistors embedded into each pixel of the display, enabling them to be individually controlled by the display’s drive system. We offer an extensive range of TFT LCD Display Modules suitable for any application.
- Available in sizes from 1" to 21.5"
- With Resistive or Projected Capacitive Touchscreens
- IPS technology for exceptional clarity and high contrast ratios
- Wide viewing angles
There is no doubt the OLED represents a revolutionary step in display technology.
Anders provides both Passive Matrix OLED (Monochrome) and Active Matrix OLED (Colour) solutions whose benefits include:
- Wider viewing angles
- Ultra slim designs
- High contrast for exceptional clarity
- Higher response rates at low temperatures
- Lower power consumption
Vertical Alignment or Segment Displays
Vertical Alignment (VA) Displays are the next level in segment displays. The latest negative mode VA display has a true black background which gives sharp contrast to crisp, cool-white icons and segment or alphanumeric characters that tell users exactly what they need to know. But they can be so much more:
- Add a splash of colour to highlight most-important feature
- With use of LED technology, you can have almost any colour backlight
- Impressive all round wide viewing angles
- Wide temperature range
Need more information? | Download our Display Tech Whitepapers!
Let's get started on your project
We aim to offer reliable and long-term solutions to our B2B customers. If you are a business and would like to discuss your display and/or embedded system requirements please contact us below