Summer is over and we are in the final few months of 2019 already – which means it’s exhibition season. We are in the midst of planning for the forthcoming Engineering Design Show (EDS), 16th – 17th October 2019.
Again, this year we will be showcasing our commitment to engineering precision, and our total, value-add, end to end service we offer to our customers.
- We will be showcasing how we took a customer in the industrial control sector on a journey from initial concept through to prototype and mass production, from a standard embedded display starter kit to fully optimised solution.
- We will be highlighting the latest display technologies including IPS (In-plane switching), AMOLED, PMOLED and Vertical Alignment (VA).
- See the latest in circular display design including 3D coverlens and rotary wheels.
- If you’ve read our recent blog on clever coverlens solutions, you will be pleased to know we will be showcasing the different options available to you, including custom shapes and mirrored coverglass
- Our embedded offering will show the very latest iMX8 CPU and the different options we have available.
Though this illustration, we can discuss how, with our customers end application in mind, we collaborate to optimise and adopt a solution, from a mechanical and electrical perspective, that is fit for function.
So, why not come along to our booth, G30, to meet the Anders team, you will see for yourself just why we are a market leader for the design and manufacture of LCD, TFT, and embedded products.
In Anders, we are all about simplicity. This is why we have invested in our people and skillset. With breadth and depth in engineering skills, languages, solutions, and services, we remove the complete supply chain complexity. We take care of the entire journey, so you don’t have to.
If you have a design concept you want to talk through, have a challenge you want help with or simply want to have a chat with one of our engineers, why not book an appointment with them. Register for your free ticket and opt in to the schedule a meeting tool. You will then be able to book time with one of our engineers or account managers.
See you there - Stand G30!
Anders – #ThePeopleBehindTheScreen