Join the Anders Family!
If you have a passion for sales, generating new leads and surpassing revenue goals, then why not further your career at Anders.
LOCATION - UK/Ireland (hybrid working)
At Anders we work with our customers to enable product development with our bespoke displays and embedded systems for the new generation of user interfaces and devices.
We are continuously expanding our portfolio to add exciting new products and tap into innovative new markets.
You are an energetic, self-motivated Account Manager, a strategic thinker, passionate and resilient about delivering customer promises with a track record of sales and account management in the technology industry.
Passionate about customer engagement, you can relate to our customer’s strategic business goals and how our portfolio can contribute to their success.
As the primary point of contact for our customers, you will deliver an outstanding experience through the entire lifecycle, co-creating plans and collaborating with our cross functional teams utilising your superior account and project management skills. You will identify new sales opportunities capable of securing profitability and sustainable business growth, and directly lead and create high value engagement which aligns our strengths to specific customer needs to develop and deliver customised products.
Day to Day
- You will build and develop relationships with key leaders within assigned customers to thoroughly understand their strategy, culture, personalities, end-user base and decision making to win new business and enable their roadmaps.
- You will be a recognised expert in applying best practice sales techniques and tools, fully exploiting your skills, knowledge, and experience.
- You will continually develop your market, product and competitor knowledge, collaborate and provide feedback to our sales, product, engineering and marketing teams.
- You will provide and maintain accurate forecasts, providing visibility of the progression of opportunities in building a healthy growth of the sales pipeline.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Minimum of 5 years in B2B sales experience in technology (embedded computing, displays, input technologies or a related field)
- Experience of leading commercial and technical discussions
- Ability to proactively develop and manage a sales pipeline, prioritising opportunities moving through the stages and managing activities to achieve revenue targets and customer success.
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop collaborative strong relationship across a wide range of customers including executive, engineering, and product leadership.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment, with strong analytical skills coupled with a strong awareness of market and industry trends.
- Understands prospects/customer requirements, purchasing dynamics and contracting processes to secure new revenue.
- Demonstrates high learning agility, strong technical and commercial skills and communicates appropriately to customers to focus on their business objectives.
- Strong listener who can synthesise complex information across multiple inputs and perspectives, identify problem points and develop clear solutions and process improvements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and an open, supportive place to work. All applicants will be considered equally, regardless of race, origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Flexible work arrangements
Health Plan including dental and eye care
Additional paid time off (over holiday allowance)
Learning and development incentives
Does it sound like you? Get in touch!
Send us your details below and email your application letter and CV to email@example.com
History of success
At Anders we have a rich history of success in candidates who have gone on to develop their careers following successful industrial placements with us. Here are some of their stories: