DX-4 - 'Plug n Play' Embedded PCAP Display Platform
DX-4 is the FASTEST and EASIEST way to implement a PCAP (Projective Capacitive), Multitouch Interface with additional embedded functionality, for your next generation device.
Consisting of an industrial grade TFT display, with bonded PCAP sensor and black bordered coverlens, which has been integrated with a powerful, feature rich ARM computer running Linux, or Windows Compact 7, the DX4 significantly reduces development costs and time to market, whilst ensuring an ipad type experience for your product.
NEW: Windows CE 6.3 now available on the 4.3" model of DX4. Availability of 7" model coming soon.
- 4.3-7.0" wide viewing angle TFT
- PCAP touch sensor with bonded black bordered coverlens
- Supports 2-5 simultaneous touches & gestures
- Powerful ARM Cortex-A8CPU @ 1GHz
- Video and Graphics acceleration
- Multiple I/O and communications
- Debugged Linux Angstrom or Windows CE
- Pre-integrated QT support for GUI development.
Support: Evaluation kits, online support system, European FAEs, test applications, reference designs.
andersDX offers a custom baseboard design and manufacturing service for customers with specific application requirements.