Embedded Displays are the fastest and easiest way to implement a next generation colour display interface with touch, embedded functionality and a modern, slick GUI – with no development costs and low unit pricing!
Our standard, ready to use range of HW/SW User Interface platforms consist of small-medium sized colour TFT’s, pre-integrated with Touch screen, all required driving electronics, different levels of embedded system capability and various pre-packaged SW solutions for GUI development and implementation.
- The DX platforms have been designed to easily and quickly integrate into your existing or new device both electrically and mechanically, enabling device developers to focus on core application development and getting to market fast.
- The DX platforms can be supplied as a standard sub-system with mounting holes, or with either panel mount or a full system enclosure.
- Complementary GUI development software is offered with all DX platforms which ensures simple creation of perfect GUI screens, optimised to run on the DX hardware.
- The DX range starts with entry level solutions (See DX-1) that enable simple creation and storage of perfect GUI screens, which are then controlled by commands sent from any simple microcontroller by I2C or Serial port.
- DX-2,3 and 5, are higher level offerings, with comprehensive embedded functionality leveraging different processor options, multiple I/O’s and pre-packaged with robust WinCE images and all required drivers – supported by the andersDX SDK
- The DX product range is designed and developed in Europe by our in-house R&D team, and manufactured in both Europe and Asia.
- Support is offered online and local to customers across Europe, either directly by AndersDX or by approved distributors