Computer-on-Modules (COMs) are standard, tiny-sized full-featured computers consisting of a microprocessor, Ram, I/O and a host of other functionality. These modules are attached to a custom baseboard through miniature high-density connectors. They are available with ready-to-run packages for Linux, Win CE, Win XP and Windows 7.
Our OMAP modules offer you flexible, scalable, low power computing options with plenty of processing grunt, high end graphics capabilities and lots of communications and GPIO, which can be configured exactly as you need.
Benefits of andersDX CoM’s:
- Much faster time to market
- Significant reduction of development costs
- Wide range of modules with different processor types
- Industrial grade, Wide Temp ranges, long life time availability
- Modules can be configured to your requirements
- Modules are interchangeable on your baseboard for scalability and commonality
- Multiple Operating Systems are supported (WinCE, Linux, Android)
- Evaluation kits are available to support immediate development
- Support infrastructure consists of online ticket system, forums and local FAE’s
- andersDX offers a variety of Value Added Embedded design services such as baseboard design and LCD verification
See product range